Monday, July 5, 2010

New Rides



I keep forgetting to snap a picture or our new road bikes but I finally decided it was past time to show them off. Angela's is on the left and mine is on the right. They certainly make our bike routes much easier and a whole lot faster. We conquered the massive hill again this morning despite the 82 degree weather around 10 Am. I'll be glad the Tri is early if it's going to be any where near as hot as it was today today. After our 12 mile ride we treated ourselves to a frozen banana and some ice cream. And then put our backs into sailing for two hours in the mid day heat. With all the running around we did today I felt like I sweat a few buckets... it was gross, with the humidity I probably could have swam through the air today. I'm looking forward to getting back into the pool, hopefully tomorrow.

For once my knees didn't hurt today. I'm not sure what triggers the pain I just know sometimes it's killer and then sometimes it's non existent... I'm planning on a run tomorrow hopefully it's not unbearable to be outside and the knees don't protest.

The three day weekend was nice but felt like a regular one, I'm glad the week will be a short one already looking forward to my next day off :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment