Friday, August 12, 2011

Rant and Relay

Kris, Angela and I went out on the 30 mile Tour de Loop course tonight. Some major hills and some major distance. Nothing we can't handle though and it'll feel pretty awesome to finish it next weekend. Might go easy on the hills over the next week though... I have enough problems without messing up my knees too! I need to get another water bottle holder for my bike I think it might be frowned upon to stop at Ontario Orchard for a gatorade during the race itself : )

Looking forward to rocking my Ireland Jersey during the race!

On a side note, a-holes who find enjoyment in driving their cars too fast and too close to cyclists deserve to also drive their cars too fast and close to the nearest speed trap/ giant pot hole/ flock of gastrointestinal sickened birds! Share the road, it's more than big enough. They manage to fit two cars in one lane in Ireland, so we should have no problems here with one car and a cyclist!

Rant over, I've made my peace...

In the realm of running, I just signed up for the Empire State Marathon relay with Angela, Elyssa and a friend of Eylssa's who's name I will learn as soon as possible. We have to come up with a team name and decide who gets the short straw with the up hill portion of the relay... Not it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment