Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pumped Up Kicks



I finally bought new sneakers yesterday. I decided to break them in after I took a picture so I'll let you know how they hold up later in the week. I went with the Asics Gel 1160 this time around. I wanted to try Saucony but every pair I tried on felt too stiff. The Asics felt like slippers in comparison. I tried on the $125 pair just to see what the extra 50 bucks gets you and I really couldn't feel a difference. I would have rather gotten a blue pair but I somehow keep finding pink sneakers. Oh well, lately I'm all about the girl power anyways.


I went for a run today with Boomer, I think it was another 2 miler. I decided dogs are good running partners, or at least Boomer is. He never gets tired and actually makes me run faster, either because he's pulling me or because I don't like being dragged so I speed up to match his pace. Either way my pace is gradually increasing. I think I made it out just in time today, less than an hour after I made it home it was snowing. I'm done with the winter weather, bring on the sun and good cycling weather, I'm ready to conquer those hills again!

Listening to:
Colder Weather/ Zac Brown Band & Pumped up Kicks/ Foster the People

No comments:

Post a Comment