Thursday, June 24, 2010

Nice night for a Brick

Tonight Angela and I went out for a 9 mile bike, 1 mile run brick. One of my finest moments of training so far came today when I finally conquered the massive hill on our usual bike ride. Every time I see that hill I think I swear in my head. It felt good to actually ride my bike up it for once.

I've been in the pool a few times this week and came close to 6 consecutive lengths. That's HUGE for me. Still wish I could swim the tri with an inner tube but there's another 6 weeks to go.

I have another sinus infection. Or I guess it's the same one that just won't give up. Hopefully the stronger antibiotics get rid of it and I can get on with training... work outs wear me out enough, I don't need anything holding me back at this point.

I was in pain I was so hungry today. This phenomenon was not due to an empty stomach either, I could have won a competitive eating championship today. I think its the swimming that's doing it. I might as well start packing a cooler for work.

Listening to: Gonna Fly Now/ Theme from Rocky

No comments:

Post a Comment