Sunday, August 15, 2010

Post Race Blues

It's been over a week since the Tri and I'm still bummed it's over. I've made it out running and swimming a few times this week but have to get back on the bike this week if I'm going to ride in a race a month from now. I've been reading Triathlon Magazines and Runner's World to keep excited about training. I just ordered a running, shock absorbing, hands free dog leash so that Boomer can run with me and I can escape the blisters I get from his pulling shenanigans. I'm looking forward to having a running partner.

I scrolled through my magazines searching for events to train for, I'll need to stack up next year better than I did this summer. So far there is a sprint distance Tri in the Outer Banks that looks fun, an all women's Tri in Philadelphia and a few more around here that might be fun. Maybe even a half marathon, which given my intense love for running makes perfect sense. Or maybe I'll stick with triathlons and bike races :o)

Guess we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment