Sunday, September 18, 2011

Four on the Floor

I think I've finally switched gears. At least what has lately been an uphill battle has become a much more manageble gradual uphill slope with the occasional much needed leveling out. Thursday night despite the misty weather and occasional passing rain cloud I managed to slowly but steadily run a full 4 miles. I know I'm only 3 and a half weeks from my crazy goal of having to run almost 7, but at least I'm finally moving in the right dirrection. My ipod, a flat course and the towering rainbows arching over the parkway were all contributing factors to my success. I also find fellow runners motivate me to keep going because I don't want to hang my head in shame and walk in front of them. I know I have a long way to go but I was pretty proud of my new bench mark. I just hope I can keep it up!

Listening to: Gravity/ Stephen Kellog and the Sixers

No comments:

Post a Comment