Saturday, May 12, 2012

Soaked up the Sun, Got my 45 on


                                                       Yep the odometer says 45 miles :)

Possibly tomorrow I will post a picture of wicked sunburn # 2 of the year... although I did attempt to put sunblock on today, I couldn't be bothered to reach around to my completely exposed shoulders. As it stands now I have funny burn lines outlining my tank top and hand prints in addition to the cycling shorts tan I acquired last weekend. Wish I had a camera with me to record the excellent example of a chain ring tattoo that I so artfully crafted over the entirety of my right leg when I came to an abrupt stop at an intersection. I've heard they're also called "rookie marks" so I better try a bit harder to avoid touching the right side of my bike. 

It was phenomenally large, even for me : )

It's also worth mentioning that ice cream, while an excellent choice post ride, consuming while still on a bike ride is not so much a good idea. Guess we'll have to look into nutrition for long rides, GU's and Shot Bloks just aren't going to cut it.


No comments:

Post a Comment